Now staff and security personnel can report and receive information during a volatile situation just by using their smartphones. With real-time alerts, photos and GPS mapping, the quality and speed of emergency communication is greatly enhanced – as is potential response time.
When a mobile alerting system is integrated with Video Management Systems, the results are even more powerful.
ELERTS See Say™
The ELERTS See Say app puts an easy-to-use safety resource in hand regardless of location: parking lot, corridors, ER or lounge – anywhere cellular or WiFi service is enabled.
- Works on iPhones, iPads and Android smartphones
- 2 bold buttons to Call Police or Report a Problem
- Lets Security broadcast emergency alerts to individuals or groups
- Lets staff send messages with photos and GPS map
- Includes a Panic Button — users can hold the button for 3 seconds and transmit a panic report to their organization’s security center
- Deploys rapidly
- No impact on IT Departments
- Easily managed through a web console
- Maintains communication during changing situations
- Adds human intelligence to video analytics
- Tangible asset for employee retention
SUPPORTS JOINT COMMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Report a hazard. Document a practice.
Hospital Facilities Managers can also use ELERTS See Say to comply with Environment of Care, Emergency Management, and Life Safety mandates by using their smartphones to:
- Document Joint Commission issues
- Test emergency communication
- Add a mobile layer to safety protocol