Improving venue security with people and their smartphones.
Security personnel can’t see everything. With ELERTS Stadium™, observant venue staff and attendees can easily report questionable activity to Security, by using their smartphones.
Stadiums, convention centers, arenas, auditoriums, concert and other venues.
- Smartphone acts as force multiplier for the Security staff at crowded events.
- Attendees and venue staff can quickly report suspicious or criminal activity with their smartphones.
- Discreet reports can be submitted from inside or outside the venue.
- People can report things that don’t rise to emergency levels.
- Security can reply to incident reports to ask for more information or give instructions; people can respond to safety alerts and BOLO’s.
- No hardware – reports are managed from an cloud-based management console.
- Security Ops can broadcast safety information to all users or groups (e.g. Security staff).
- Incident reports include photos, text description & GPS location.
- Real-time, two-way chat with Security dispatcher.
- Ability for Security Ops to broadcast safety information to the crowd.
- Smartphone camera flash disabled for discreet photo taking.
- Guard rounds reporting with smartphone.
- Map of venue with evacuation plans.
- Ability to brand ELERTS Stadium™ app for venue.
Attention Engine for CCTV
- “Knows” where each camera is and what it can see.
- Brings attention to the camera(s) nearby a reported incident.
- Integrates with leading video management systems (VMS).
- Maps Field of View of each surveillance camera.
- Supports fixed position and PTZ cameras.
- For Apple and Android devices.
- Cloud-hosted management console – no hardware.
- Uses cellular data network or wifi; superior to voice or SMS during rapid increase in traffic, in case of mass emergency.
- Proven technology used by mass transit systems, like Boston MBTA and Atlanta MARTA.